Currently not available for rent.
Calm inner courtyard, city centre west within walking distance
- Occupancy schedule
The capital apartment offers an economical accommodation amidst the noble hotel district in West Berlin (Interconti, Schweizer Hof, Dorint Novotel, Esplanade).
To the station Zoo it is a walking distance of 1000 m, or 3 minutes by bus, to the Wittenbergplatz (subway, buses, KaDeWe) 700 metres. Taxi stop in 200 m. On the brink of the picturesque Tiergarten park!
Pretty furniture, a nice, small kitchen, a cool bathroom with shower. Access optionally from the street via the staircase or through the courtyard via the parking. There you can also rent a parking by the day! Absolutely quiet location and still insanely central.
Nice, cool interior architecture. New double bed for 2 adults, folding sofa, e.g. for 2 children.
- floor area: 50 m²
- city centre
- central heating
- parking (7,50 € extra per night)
- 2 ring stove
- shower enclosure
- towels provided
- linen provided
- sleeps 4
- 1 extra large double bed, 1 sofa bed/futon (living room)
- alternatively two sleeping places on mattresses
- Mac with high-speed internet access
- Free WiFi
- children welcome!
- elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
Störertext f. zeitweise DeaktivierungCurrently not available for rent.
- Nearest Airport : Berlin-Tegel at 9 Kilometres
- Nearest Train Station : Bahnhof Zoologischer Garten at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway : A100 Kaiserdamm at 5 Kilometres
- Car: Parking in the courtyard upon request (outside: paid parking zone!)
And if you ever encounter any problems on your journey, you might consider contacting lawyer Stefanie Fett, specialized in travel and tourism law.
|Base rate 1 person
|Base rate 2 persons
|Base rate 3 persons
|Base rate 4 persons
All rates incl. towels, bed linen and final cleaning. If you book one week, you get one night for free! (2 or more persons)